Hello there. I think your blog is really cool. I see you liked my Mabel doing the harlem shake post. Thanks, and I appreciate it. If you follow me, I'll gladly follow back. Thank you ♥
oh thats very seet of you ^^ Thanks and you are very welcome
- 1: What are you wearing?
- 2: Ever been in love?
- 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- 4: How tall are you?
- 5: How much do you weigh? (don't fuckin ask this)
- 6: Any tattoos do you want?
- 7: Any piercings that you want?
- 8: OTP?
- 9: Favorite Show?
- 10: Favorite bands?
- 11: Something you miss?
- 12: Favorite song?
- 13: How old are you?
- 14: Zodiac sign?
- 15: Hair Color?
- 16: Favorite Quote?
- 17: Favorite singer?
- 18: Favorite color?
- 19: Loud music or soft?
- 20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- 21: How long does it take you to shower?
- 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- 24: Turn on?
- 25: Turn off?
- 26: The reason I joined Tumblr?
- 27: Fears?
- 28: Last thing that made you cry?
- 29: Last time you cried?
- 30: Meaning behind your url
- 31: Last book you read?
- 32: Last song you listened to?
- 33: Last show you watched?
- 34: Last person you talked to?
- 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 36: Favorite food?
- 37: Place you want to visit?
- 38: Last place you were?
- 39: Do you have a crush?
- 40: Last time you kissed someone?
- 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
- 42: What color underwear are you wearing?
- 43: What color shirt are you wearing?
- 44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
- 45: Wearing any bracelets?
- 46: Last sport you played?
- 47: Last song you sang?
- 48: Last prank call you remember doing?
- 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- 50: Favorite movie?
So I’m having a 70+ follower giveaway!
What you will get if you win:
1. Any troll shirt, although I suggest you pick Karkat, Terezi, Nepeta, Sollux, Gamzee, Kanaya, Feferi, or Eridan, as those are the only horns I will be making. ( If you plan on cosplaying. If not, pick whatever you want!)
2. Dark grey Snazzaroo.
3. (Disclaimer: You will not get Karkat, if the picture fooled you, I’m sorry. ) You get a pair of horns made by me, either on a headband or on hairclips! As mentioned above, I will only be making Karkat, Terezi, Nepeta, Sollux, Gamzee, Kanaya, Feferi, and Possibly Eridan horns, so I would recommend matching the horns to the shirt if you plan on cosplaying. ( The picture is of Karkat because I don’t have any horns done right now that I can take pictures of. )
Rules! ( And some other jazz. )
1. Please do not like, only reblog, and only reblog this once. I want this to be fair for everyone. If you are chosen as the winner, and you reblogged it more than once, I will choose a new winner.
2. Please have your askbox open so that I can contact you if you are the winner.
3. I will not ship outside of the U.S. I’m really sorry to non- U.S. residents!
4. You must be comfortable with giving me your address, or at least an address to which I can ship the items.
5. You don’t have to be following me, however it would be greatly appreciated and I follow back most of the time, and if you win and are following me I will throw in something extra!
6. Giveaway ends December 6th, 2012. Good luck!
In addition to essentially inventing the computer, Alan Turing also broke the German Enigma Code during World War II which paved the way for the D-Day invasion. The man was a hyper-genius. I’ve read descriptions of his work by mathematical physicist Sir Roger Penrose. He’s been a hero of mine ever since.
The level of thought required to come up with the stuff he came up with is totally beyond my comprehension. I actually did not even know about his orientation until much later. He was prosecuted and ordered to undergo chemical castration. Soon thereafter, he committed suicide by eating a cyanide-laced apple.
The government forced him to take estrogen as a punishment (or “cure”?). He began to develop breasts and other side effects.
He committed suicide by biting into a cyanide laced apple. This is supposedly the inspiration for the name/logo of Apple computers.
and old Apple computers
the apple was a rainbow
Reblogging again because more people need to know about Turing dammit.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! DON’T SKIP THIS POST!
“they are gay fucking disgusting”
Miranda Gunner is very popular on Facebook (5,000 friends and over 20,000 subscribers) and has a decent tag on Tumblr. But for why? For insulting and humiliating many of the people who message, post, or even comment on her wall. Many people find her “funny” and think her humor is hilarious. Well, here is my side.
I messaged her with these exact words not 30 minutes ago. “hey miranda, do you like glee?” “what is your favorite couple? mine is klaine lol”. Miranda went on for 12 lines insulting not only me, but glee fans, klaine fans, and people who are of homosexual orientation. Sure, we could just shake this off, but this is not the only incident where this has happened. If you proceed to look her up on facebook (just type in “Miranda Gunner”), you will realize that she does these personal attacks DAILY. She is a horrible person and I’m done turning a blind eye. We need to stop this.
Anyway you can (message, post, comment), make sure you get the message across that you do not like what Miranda is saying. Go to Facebook and TELL HER.
RE-BLOG THIS POST IF:
1. YOU ARE A FAN OF GLEE
2. YOU ARE A KLAINE FAN
3. YOU SUPPORT GAY RIGHTS
4. YOU THINK HER INSULTS ARE HORRID AND SHOULD BE STOPPED
Remember, if you don’t do anything to stop the bad, you are helping them win!
w OW WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE
never found her all that funny anyways. :/ and i don’t even like glee.
I’ve never even seen glee, but if this girl is attacking people like that DAILY, that’s just wrong! I don’t have a facebook, but if I did she would get a polite message from me. SIGNAL BOOST BECAUSE NO ONE NEEDS TO BE A BITCH LIKE THAT!!!
This is Adalia Rose. She’s 5 years old and has Progeria Syndrome. I can’t believe she’s this strong. She’s so beautiful and amazing, and honestly deserves a reblog on here. no it’s not a “reblog or you have no heart” post, but if you honestly can’t have this on your blog because it’ll make it look “ugly”, then i honestly don’t know what to say to you people. So yeah, this post is for Adalia Rose, the strongest 5 year old I’ve ever seen. Even her mom shaved her head for her. Bless this family.